San Diego Buyer's Agent for New Homes: Hire a Buyer's Agent When Buying New Construction in San Diego
Many buyers think the real estate agent working in the Model Homes at a new construction community is working for them. However, that's not true... The on-site sales agent in fact represents the builder (not you)!
You CAN have your own buyer's agent representing your interests when buying new construction (newly-built homes) in San Diego, and I'd like to apply for the job. I am often able to save my clients money, time, and headaches when dealing with new construction purchases.
Here are some of the things a buyer's agent like me can do for you when you're buying new homes or new construction in San Diego:
- Help you locate all the new home communities that might work for you (those that are already being built and those that are in the works).
- Visit and tour the model homes with you.
- Show you other newer homes for sale if you are curious to see how much money you can save by buying a resale.
- Help you research the builder and recent sales.
- Help you form a fair offer price.
- Help you negotiate with the builder at the time of the initial offer.
- Refer you to a top-notch home inspector (highly recommended even though you're buying a new home).
- Help you negotiate and communicate with the builder about all sorts of issues during the building process.
- Help you determine what sorts of upgrades are worth it and which ones are not.
- Be your teammate throughout the whole process from start to finish.
- Help you find a good loan officer and shop your loan to find the best rates and fees.
Every real estate transaction has different problems arise, and it helps to have an experienced professional on your side who is advising you and guiding you through the whole process, especially when you're buying new construction.
I recommend you hire a buyer's agent BEFORE you go tour the model homes at a new construction community.
I've helped many clients purchase "new homes" over the years, and I've even bought a "new home" of my own. Here's a testimonial letter from one of my clients I helped buy a new home from a builder: Testimonial for New Construction Buyer's Agent.
Read Also: Agency 101: Read this before you hire a buyer's agent!
Read Also: The Disclosure Buyer's Agents Have to Give You Before You Hire Them
Read Also: How Does a Buyer's Agent Actually Get Paid?
Also Read: What is a Buyer Strategy Session?
Also Read: What is an Exclusive Buyer Agent?
Justin Gramm is the founder and principal broker of Globella Buyers Realty, your San Diego Exclusive Buyer Brokerage.
Exclusive Buyer Agents do not list homes for sale and never represent sellers. They have no "inventory" to try to sell you. They can represent you in purchasing any home, including new construction. They are specialists at representing buyers only on the buyers' side of the transaction. Exclusive Buyer Agents work to get buyers the best price and terms when they buy a home.
If you have excellent credit and plan to buy a new home or condo in San Diego County within 90 days, contact Justin Gramm to hire an agent on your side of the transaction. Call Justin at 858-437-2662 or Email.
Globella Buyers Realty > Services > San Diego New Home Buyer's Agent (New Construction)