Questions for Buying a Home in San Diego
Please take time before our initial consultation to prepare answers to the following questions about your potential San Diego home purchase.
This will help us get on the same page more quickly AND help me better understand what it will take to help you find your perfect home.
Please send your responses to me via email as soon as you can, and I will prepare for our meeting, based on your responses. Thank you!
Here are the Questions:
1. What questions or concerns do you have that I can answer?
2. How do you like to be contacted (phone, email, or text)?
3. What are the features you MUST HAVE in your next home (your ESSENTIALS). What part of town, beds, bath, sq. ft., lot size, garage, fixer, move-in ready, architecture, HOA, gated, walkability, etc.)?
4. What are the features you’d LIKE TO HAVE, but can live without (your WISHES)?
5. Describe your ideal home.
6. What could your last real estate agent have done better?
7. What did your last real estate agent do that you liked/appreciated?
8. What do you think a real estate agent’s job is, and what do you want from me as your representative?
9. What is important about finding a home at this time?
10. When would you like to be in your next home?
11. Who else is involved in your ultimate decision (spouse, parents, relatives, friends, etc.)?
12. How do you plan to finance the purchase (Cash or loan. If loan, have you applied for financing yet?... Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, VA, etc.)?
13. If financing the purchase with a loan, how much do you have set aside for your down payment and closing costs?
14. If financing the purchase with a loan, what is your ideal monthly payment?
15. What is your ideal price range?
16. Do you have a home to sell first?
17. How did you find/hear about Globella?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -